For our Europe Chemicals department, we are looking for a Sales manager with primary focus on the food and feed market. The sales area of the products is Europe with concentration on (mainly but not limited to) the Benelux countries, Germany, France, Austria and Switzerland.
- You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and optimizing a customers portfolio
- You will maintain and expand your own network
- You achieve the target budget
- You will visit our customers on a regular basis
- You will be responsible for drafting and follow up of offers in our CRM system
- You will negotiate sales prices for ingredients, minerals, additives and chemicals
- You will develop and source new products for your markets and customer portfolio
- You have at least some years of experience in a similar role. Experience in food or feed chemical distribution / trading is a highly-valued asset but no must
- You can convert your knowledge into commercial success, are a strong negotiator, sales driven, ambitious but also hands-on when looking for creative solutions for your customers
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French and/or German are a plus
- You are result oriented and can work independently
- You have strong communication skills, you are stress resilient and flexible
- Knowledge of CRM systems is a plus
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2021 we handled 4.6 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.5 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
Manuchar offers you
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture.
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
- A nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents.
- Truly international working environment. More than 30 different nationalities in Antwerp alone.
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CVWarehouse.