For our new affiliates in the Mediterranean Region, we are looking for an experienced Controller who is willing to take up this unique challenge where you can work on local payroll in Antwerp or Dubai depending on your home location. Are you interested in a job within the chemical distribution industry? Are you motivated to work in an international setting? Then our following job position may be something for you!
As Assistant Regional Controller you are responsible for developing and maintaining financial and business control in the chemical distribution affiliates. This involves linking finance with business and vice versa by working closely with the affiliate and supporting them in their financial, business and budget reporting. Additionally, it requires to establish and maintain the internal control processes to ensure compliance with the financial policies, assess financial risks and implement strategies to mitigate those risks.
Do you recognize yourself in this? Perhaps you will become the next member of Manuchar's team.
Your main responsibilities
- You manage the financial and business control processes in the regional distribution affiliates.
- You ensure compliance with the internal financial policies, the accounting standards, and procedures in financial reporting.
- You oversee financial operations including accounts receivable, payable and inventory management in accordance with the working capital policies.
- You assist and support the affiliates by reporting monthly, and in this way ensuring timely submission to the group HQ.
- You support the setup of new affiliates in organizing adequate financial and business control.
- You oversee the external audit process for your affiliates.
- You travel between the different affiliates (Greece, Egypt, Algeria, Dubai,…).
- You have experience within financial and/or business controlling.
- You understand the key financial concepts (working capital, inventory valuation, foreign exchange exposure/impact, hedging, capital employed…).
- You show great analytical skills.
- You can analyze complex information and communicate clearly about it.
- You show an entrepreneurial and energetic spirit.
- You own excellent people skills, are stress resistant, punctual and deadline oriented.
- You have a positive can-do attitude, with a flexible mindset.
- You are willing to travel to the affiliates in the region.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2022 we handled 4 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.8 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 160 locations. Manuchar employs 2,600 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
Manuchar offers you
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
- a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents.
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online tool CVWarehouse.