Every employee plays an active part in our success story. At Manuchar, we support every talent in finding his/her career path within an inspiring international working environment. As an Assistant Regional Manager, you will become a key member of the management team, being the liaison between the HQ organization and Brazil.
Together with the Regional Manager the assistant will:
- Define a strategic roadmap with a focus on managing, identifying and developing growth opportunities for Brazil.
- Understand and evaluate the chemical business within Brazil, gather and analyze customer needs within the segment, and identify existing and potential opportunities.
- You understand and manage the supply chain to the countries and install the necessary contingency plans to make sure we can supply our customers at all times.
- You are responsible for driving a customer-oriented strategy that contains development of business, opening new markets and improving revenue by analyzing industry trends and performing competitive analysis.
- Internally challenge Manuchar’s business by posing critical questions and analyzing the current business, in order to deliver the best service for the best price.
- Guidance and direct co-operation with local, national, regional and global sales team.
- Establish, develop and improve internal and external stakeholder relations and negotiate contracts.
- Oversee daily operations, manage budgets, and set performance objectives. You strive towards efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure products and services comply with regulatory and quality standards
Successful candidates for this role will ideally have:
- A master’s degree in Business Economics, Logistics Management, Commercial Engineer or International Trade.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing or logistics at a logistics / trading / chemical distribution company. Having worked in an international setting.
- Strong oral and written presentation and communication skills in English and Spanish or Portuguese. Knowledge of Dutch or any other language is a plus.
- A genuine interest in people and their culture. You also have strong influencing and networking skills, but it is above all your flexibility and high EQ that put people on the same wavelength.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, being able to see links and synergies between different businesses. Have the ability for helicopter overview.
- Strong engagement, drive, influencing, inspirational and negotiation skills in order to achieve our common goals.
- Hands-on mentality and ability to detect and take opportunities.
- Eagerness to learn from the current Regional Managers and apply your acquired knowledge in the future.
- You live in the region of our headquarters in Antwerp and you are willing to travel.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2021 we handled 4.6 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.5 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
Manuchar offers you
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture.
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
- A nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents.
- Truly international working environment. More than 30 different nationalities in Antwerp alone.
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CVWarehouse.