Every employee plays an active part in our success story. At Manuchar, we support every talent in finding his/her career path within an inspiring international working environment.
Joining our Global Controlling & Performance Management team in Antwerp, you will take on a critical role in the controlling of our chemical distribution activities in Latin America with main focus on Brasil which is a major market for the group.
As an all-round enthusiastic and pro-active Finance professional with a passion for international business & finance your main objectives are:
- Assist in developing and maintaining financial control on the global chemical distribution activities (linking finance with business)
- Prepare analysis & comments for the monthly executive reporting package on group performance for your region
- Work closely with the global reporting team to develop more insightful reports and analysis to support business management (both global and local)
- Support business management to structure and define key performance indicators for their business segments and provide structured follow-up on the evolution of these KPI’s
- Provide ad-hoc analysis on key trends and variance to support executive decision making
- Manage & strengthen the global planning and budgeting cycle
- Manage and support ad-hoc projects within the above task scope as needed but as broad as financing, tax and M&A for your region.
- You have obtained a master’s degree in Economics / Commercial Engineering
- You have broad experience in business & financial controlling, preferably within a multinational or consulting environment
- You possess excellent people skills
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to reduce complex information to key conclusions are a given
- Understanding of key financial concepts (working capital, inventory valuation, foreign exchange exposure/impact, hedging, capital employed…)
- You possess a strong business acumen – ability to understand value drivers within a global trading and distribution company; insight in trading/logistics & distribution activities is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels
- You are stress resistant, punctual and focused on achieving deadlines
- You are ambitious, entrepreneurial and energetic with a positive can-do attitude
- You are fluent in Portuguese, Spanish and English; knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus but not a must
- You are willing to travel up to 25% of your time
- You have good Excel-skills; Power Pivot and BI is an advantage
- You live in the region of Antwerp or are planning to relocate
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2021 we handled 4.6 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.5 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.
- You will be working in a supportive environment, together with the other team members.
- Intensive training and mentoring to develop your career to the fullest.
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture.
- A company that wants to invest in YOUR growth.
- Manuchar is a company that is an established value in its domain.
- International colleagues. More than 30 different nationalities.
- A job opportunity with variety, challenging opportunities, autonomy and responsibility.
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CVWarehouse.