Manuchar’s Reporting team is expanding and looking for new colleagues to accommodate the growing external and internal reporting requirements (IFRS, Bond reporting, etc…). Manuchar is looking for a motivated Consolidation & Reporting Analyst to join our diverse and dynamic reporting team. Are you the missing link we are looking for?
Your main responsibilities:
• You will work together with the senior consolidation specialist to produce the group consolidated financials (BE-GAAP / IFRS) and the additional reporting which is set on a monthly basis.
• You will ensure a true and fair view of financial data provided to all stakeholders of the group in compliance with the Group accounting & reporting guidelines as well as other relevant instructions.
• You will report figures but also interpret and analyze them from an integrity point of view.
• You will initiate and coordinate projects to improve the consolidation process or implement best practices.
• You will establish and maintain a deep knowledge of the consolidation processes and an excellent understanding of financial reporting requirements.
• You are a subject matter expert on specific consolidation topics such as (partially) selling and buying of companies; goodwill/badwill calculation, Equity reconciliations. At some point you can attend technical and business meetings and act as a subject matter expert in financial reporting.
• In addition to your consolidation accountabilities you will also support our Business Intelligence and Performance Management functions with support on new financial reporting developments and ad-hoc reporting support.
• You have obtained minimum a bachelor's degree in economics combined with relevant experience in a consolidation environment and/or you have genuine interest in financial consolidation and willingness to learn and develop yourself in this area.
• You have ideally minimum 3 years of experience in a similar function.
• You have an energetic personality and you are strong customer focused.
• You have conceptual knowledge of key consolidation processes.
• Knowledge of IFRS is considered a plus.
• You have strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex consolidation topics in an organized, concise manner.
• You speak fluently Dutch and English. Spanish and French are a plus.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2022 we handled 4 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.8 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 160 locations. Manuchar employs 2,600 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
Manuchar offers you
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
- a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents.
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online tool CVWarehouse.