At Manuchar we like to MoveIT! From 2022 and onwards, we want to go to the next level in unlocking the value of our data and will be replacing our core systems and removing future barriers.
Do you want to be a crucial part of our journey towards that goal?
As DevOps Expert you are responsible for a part of the release management and for the entire CI/CD process. You introduce automation throughout the software production system to deliver better software faster& you facilitate the hand over between the development and the operational teams. In addition, you will promote CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery) and IaC (Infrastructure as Code) best practices.
Your main responsibilities are:
- implementing and managing continuous distribution methodologies
- design systems with high levels of availability and scalability
- managing testing across the release lifecycle
- facilitating cross functional collaboration and engagement
- designing and managing process automation tools
- adopting an agile software development methodology
- managing continuous integration tool management
- monitoring standards and compliance
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree combined with relevant experience as a medior developer (> 2 years) – combined with multiple work experiences.
- You are familiar with GitHub and GitHub Actions with continuous integration and deployment to Azure Resources.
- You are familiar containerization (Docker) of modern web apps and java backends .
- You make Security a priority using Azure Key Vault, GitHub code security and analysis.
- You are persuasive and communicative and enjoy working in a team.
- You work in a structured way and take the necessary actions to achieve results.
- You take initiative and accept challenges.
- You are strong in paying attention to non-functional requirements.
- You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2021 we handled 4.6 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.5 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
Manuchar offers you
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture.
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
- A nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents.
- Truly international working environment. More than 30 different nationalities in Antwerp alone.
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CVWarehouse.