At Manuchar we like to MoveIT! From 2022 and onwards, we want to go to the next level in unlocking the value of our data and will be replacing our core systems and removing future barriers.
Do you want to be a crucial part of our journey towards that goal?
As a front-end developer you ensure that our ICT applications are build and implemented by contributing to low-level design & writing code to ensure optimum efficiency, functionality and user experience.
Your main responsibilities are:
- developing and integrating components into an existing or new system
- following user experience guidelines
- being aware of and address known security vulnerabilities & applying security by design
- shaping documentation (compliant with customers’, technical and ICT application)
- resolving issues prior to and following testing
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree combined with relevant experience as a medior (2-4 years) front-end developer.
- Previous experience as a consultant is a plus.
- You have good knowledge of React.js or React Native, UX/UI design and Mockup tools. Knowledge of SQL query language is a plus.
- You are familiar with Azure DevOps and agile development with continuous integration and delivery to GitHub.
- You are a teamplayer and feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2022 we handled 4 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.8 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 160 locations. Manuchar employs 2,600 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
Manuchar offers you
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture.
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
- A nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents.
- Truly international working environment. More than 30 different nationalities in Antwerp alone.
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CVWarehouse.