Are you fascinated by the idea to further expand our business and take full strategic ownership by building long-term business relationships with our customers? Join the Global Key Account Management Team (GKAM) and together we can drive the continued success of our growth.
Together with the Head of the GKAM Team, you will:
- Develop a keen understanding of our chemical raw materials and markets (+35 active markets with multinational key clients)
- Define a strategic roadmap with a focus on managing, identifying and developing international growth opportunities with our key customers/partners
- Be responsible for maintaining and expanding a long-term partnership with our designated key customers by identifying their needs and continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives in order to extend the strategic partnerships.
- Lead coordination and negotiation of global tenders as well as other business opportunities.
- You understand the importance of an internal and external network. You therefore establish, develop and improve internal and external stakeholder relations. You aim for defining long term strategy and anticipating to challenges to ensure effective resolution of issues in the best possible ways for customers and internal stakeholders.
- Conduct market surveillance, collect and share insights from the external market to understand competitors and influence trends in order to provide competitive intelligence.
Join our Global Key Account Management Team and you'll be part of a team in which team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important. Your manager will also be able to provide guidance and coaching, which will ensure a fast learning pace.
Successful candidates for this role will ideally have:
- A master’s degree in Business Economics, Supply Chain Management, Commercial Engineering or International Trade.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience in supply chain, international trade and distribution and preferably chemicals industry.
- A strategic mindset and the ability to identify business opportunities in highly competitive, mature markets by understanding customer context, uncovering customer key performance indicators, articulating customer objectives and adding value to partnerships.
- A proven track record in building lasting customer relationships and delivering results, especially with multinational companies
- Excellent stakeholder management. You are able to set clear direction, priorities and focus.
- The ability to inspire and motivate others.
- An international mindset and experience in managing complex customer relationships across multiple countries and regions. You are comfortable when operating at senior decision maker level.
- Strong engagement, drive, influencing, persuasive selling and negotiation skills in order to achieve our common goals.
- Strong oral and written presentation and communication skills in English. Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2022 we handled 4 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.8 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 160 locations. Manuchar employs 2,600 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
Manuchar offers you
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture.
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
- A nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents.
- Truly international working environment. More than 30 different nationalities in Antwerp alone.