Manuchar Europe Chemicals adds value to its customers with sound sourcing and supply chain management capabilities in the chemical industry. Key application areas for our products are the detergent/formulation industry and the food and feed sector.
For our growing team we are looking for a Logistics 3PL project manager who will be responsible for organizing and optimizing all transport & warehousing (incl. val/vas) activities in Europe and manage the 3PL partners.
Your tasks :
- You will negotiate with logistic suppliers (long term) contracts for our 3PL activities (warehousing (incl val & vas activities) and transport)
- You will liaise with external logistics parties to analyse current cooperation and further negotiate future cooperation
- You will contribute to the writing of logistic procedures and instructions
- You will be end-responsible for both transport and warehousing (3PL). With your critical attitude, you analyze the current logistic flows and processes, detect possible bottlenecks, and make proposals to optimize them
- You will be responsible for managing the logistic service providers (based on the SLA’s) to work as profitably as possible but at the best service
- You will not manage people, but you will manage warehousing and transport capacity
- You will work out new logistics projects from A to Z within Europe
- You have a proven knowledge of forwarding, logistics or warehousing
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You are well organized, have a problem-solving attitude and can independently set priorities
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel is required
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2021 we handled 4.6 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.5 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
Manuchar offers you
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture.
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
- A nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents.
- Truly international working environment. More than 30 different nationalities in Antwerp alone.
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CVWarehouse.