At Manuchar we like to MoveIT! From 2022 and onwards, we want to go to the next level in unlocking the value of our data and will be replacing our core systems and removing future barriers.
Do you want to be a crucial part of our journey towards that goal?
As a (Business) Project Manager at Manuchar, you will be part of our Project Management Office (PMO). You will be defining, implementing and managing projects from conception to final delivery. You will be responsible for achieving optimal results, conforming to standards for quality, safety and sustainability and complying with defined scope, performance, costs, and schedule.
Your main responsibilities are:
- organizing, coordinating and leading the project team
- maintaining stakeholder engagement and communication
- supervising the project’s progress
- coordinating, recording and ensuring quality compliance
- circulating and distributing information from the project owner
- ensuring the project helps to support the organization’s wider IT-goals
- complying with budgets and delivery times
- updating the project according to changing circumstances
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree combined with relevant experience as a junior (> 2 years) or senior (5 years or >) Project Manager.
- You have strong communication skills and succeed in building good relations with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are structured, hands-on and thrive in a familial, yet fast-growing culture.
- You are able to build bridges between people in an appropriate and diplomatic way.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (PMBOK, Waterfall) and experience with IT projects are strong plusses!
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2021 we handled 4.6 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.5 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
Manuchar offers you
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CVWarehouse.