We are looking for a quality assistant. In this role, you will provide administrative support to the Group quality manager and a team of Quality specialists. The Quality assistant provides close support by assisting in the implementation and monitoring of quality KPI reporting platforms and the management and integration of data into the organizations IT systems and data bases.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- The coordination of office activities, operations and to manage the documents and data platforms of the Quality department
- To provide data entry support to the main quality systems on behalf of the Quality specialists and Group quality manager.
- To prepare communications, reports, presentations and news items by operating Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- To oversee administrative support functions of the quality department to a standard that aligns to quality certification principles and standards.
- To perform time-based office work related to product data, global reporting platforms, administration, and specific activities associated with the management of safety data for chemical products.
- Work with a broad spectrum of topics and disciplines and engage with employees at all levels of experience including management, administration, sales, and technical experts.
- You have knowledge of quality assurance system requirements
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in office administration
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, a knowledge of Spanish or French is a plus
- You have an understanding or experience with ISO 9001 certification systems and in project management principles
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office
- You are accurate, solution oriented and have a pragmatic and hands-on attitude
- You are communicative, flexible and a team player
- You have a good time management and organizational skills
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2021 we handled 4.6 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.5 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
Manuchar offers you
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- a pleasant workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application through our online recruitment tool CVWarehouse.