Are you looking for a challenging HR opportunity within an international corporate company? At Manuchar we literally go the extra mile to serve our internal and external customers.
Are you passioned about getting the right talent in the right roles?
We are looking for a hands-on, proactive and accountable team player with a global mindset!
As a Recruitment Partner at Manuchar we expect you to:
- Partner with business leaders to understand current and future recruitment needs whilst strengthening their interviewing skills.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment and onboarding cycle for new colleagues. You facilitate where necessary and guide your candidates through the entire process as a true Manuchar ambassador.
- Write job descriptions, publish internally and post online on our company website and a variety of job boards.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for new hires and hiring managers to resolve onboarding questions. You take ownership of the administration and resolve questions in an efficient way, with a superior level of quality.
- Use your expertise and proactive mindset to look for possible improvements in the recruitment procedures.
- Represent Manuchar at job fairs and maintain a network of external recruitment partners and schools to help you where needed.
- Take on several HR related projects to help create a future proof organization where people feel appreciated.
- You are a seasoned recruitment professional with +-5 years of experience.
- You are service-oriented, and you can speak to people on different levels in the organization.
- You set the right priorities in a constantly changing environment.
- You have strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve issues.
- You are driven and proactive and you take initiative in order to prevent and solve problems.
- You are fluent in English & Dutch. Knowledge of any additional language is considered a plus.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2021 we handled 4.6 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.5 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
Manuchar offers you
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture.
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
- A nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents.
- Truly international working environment. More than 30 different nationalities in Antwerp alone.
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CVWarehouse.