Headquartered in our new office in AIA Sathorn, the Sales Manager Human Nutrition plays an important role in our Thailand market development. He/She will focus on the development of our Human Nutrition business segment supported by a global team of dedicated product managers.
- Developing ambitious and clear market development plans that create synergies with our existing portfolio in Thailand and our global position as a leader in Chemical distribution.
- Visiting your customer portfolio on a regular basis and building and expanding a strong network in the market.
- Documenting and reporting market information in a clear and structured manner to country management.
- Designing a balanced portfolio that builds on our strengths as a company with a global procurement network as well as our local logistical strengths.
- Interfacing daily with other departments to ensure issues are addressed in a timely manner and to provide a first-class service to our customers.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics management or international trade
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in the human nutrition industry with proven records
- Experience and ability to work in an international environment, with prior experience in an international trade and supply chain environment being a benefit
- Eager to learn and acquire knowledge in view of longer-term career prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – Thai
- Experience with a trading & distribution company, a production company or an end-user is a must
- Highly driven and organized, with an eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to ensure an optimal relationship with both internal and external contacts
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar (Thailand) Ltd. is a leading chemical distributor and logistics service provider. Headquartered in Bangkok with operations in Chon Buri and Map Ta Phut, Manuchar is active in the Home Care, Personal Care, Fabric Care, Glass, Human & Animal Nitrition, Mining & Energy, and Agriculture industries with JIT supply of industrial chemicals throughout Thailand and neighboring countries. Our international trade services cover steel, plastics, cement, wood, paper, spare parts, and pharmaceuticals.
We operate in more than 35 emerging markets with our own local logistics assets and people providing storage, value-added logistics and just-in-time (JIT) deliveries in over 170 locations.
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- International cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues around the world
- A full-time contract after an initial probation period with competitive compensation
If this position is of interest to you and you have the relevant expertise, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.