At Manuchar we like to MoveIT! From 2022 and onwards, we want to go to the next level in unlocking the value of our data and will be replacing our core systems and removing future barriers. Do you want to be a crucial part of our journey towards that goal?
As a System Engineer you will focus on server migrations and optimizing and standardising the current server farm. Together with your colleagues of the Infrastructure team you will be part of a project-team that is responsible for the implementation and migration from our old to our new Infrastructure set-up (network, (migration to) cloud, etc). This will enable Manuchar’s digital growth.
Your main responsibilities are:
- participating in projects regarding infrastructure (service, cloud, network)
- helping to standardize and optimize the entire server farm (On-premise as in the Azure cloud) including the client environment and network (Cisco & Palo Alto)
- preparing manuals and building- & operations instruction guides
- supporting the IT-departments of other foreign offices regarding more complex problems
- participating in the client, system, network- and security part within the entire organisation
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree combined with relevant experience as a senior System Engineer (+- 10 years of experience).
- You are familiar with Autopilot, Intune on Windows & MAC, Azure, Windows servers, SQL, Cisco, Palo Alto, VMWare, O365 (especially Admin), etc. Knowledge of Linux, the ITIL methodology and Mac environments are big plusses.
- You are communicative and able to build good internal and external relationships.
- You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and think in terms of solutions instead of problems.
- You can come up with a long-term vision.
- You are hands-on, proactive and have a positive attitude.
- You do not have a 9-to-5 mentality.
- You are willing to travel sporadically.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge Dutch/Spanish/Portuguese is a plus.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2021 we handled 4.6 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.5 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
Manuchar offers you
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CVWarehouse.