For our Europe Chemicals department we are looking for a customer service representative. You will have the following responsibilities:
- You are responsible for processing orders in our ERP system (both sales and purchase orders)
- You will arrange the transport from the goods to our clients
- You are responsible for allocating the stock
- You will have contact with our clients, warehouses and transportation companies
- You are responsible for handling complaints
- You will handle the invoicing
- You will handle quality related questions from our clients about the products
- You have obtained a bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience.
- Experience in a a similar position is a plus but not an absolute must.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of an ERP system is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Incoterms is a plus.
- You are accurate and proactive, you can act quickly if nessecary.
- You are able to multitask.
- You are customer oriented and communicative.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2021 we handled 4.6 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.5 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- a pleasant workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CV Warehouse.